Sunday, February 1, 2009

We may be getting a baby turtle! I am so excited! We had a turtle but he died a few years ago. I think turtles are so fun! The one we are getting still needs to hatch. So it's going to be just a baby. The last one we had, I named him Pokey, but I am unsure of what to name this one. I am open to suggestions....and a turtlesitter if we get it before we go to Vegas in March. :) Maddy is going to LOVE it!!

Still doing great with the potty training. I can't wait until we don't have to buy anymore pull-ups. I told Maddy that me and her daddy will take her out on a special ice cream date and I will buy her more Disney Princess panties if she potty trains. LOL She is making a lot of change in doing this. We switched from quarters to nickles though. And she gets double for pooping in the toilet, which so far she hasn't done.

1 comment:

  1. We have a turtle! I love it. Her name is Mertyl. There is actually a video on my blog of the turtle doing something funny. Here is a link to the turtle blog entry. http://robisonosibor.blogspot.com/2008/11/back-scratchy.html Do you know what kind of turtle? Ours is a side-headed mud turtle. Turtles are pretty fun and actually do have fun little personalities.

    ReplyDelete