Friday, January 30, 2009

I had a doctor appointment today to discuss the results and I do have diabetes and high cholesterol. It's official. I am on 3 meds now. Metformin, Simvastatin, and Lisinopril. Ugh, I soooo hate taking medication. :( The bad news... she was, as I am, very concerned with the results of what is going on with my liver. We don't know exactly what is going on with it, but something is. I went onto webmd.com last night and looked up what the tests mean and what I saw is NOT good. Sometimes I curse the internet! LOL She ordered more blood work done and they took 12 vials of blood! I am trying my hardest to not think about it. I hope I get results soon. But only if they are good. ;)

Maddy's potty training is going GREAT! No diaper/pull-ups today and not one accident!! Even with a nap!! I am so stinkin proud of my baby kidlet. She is doing great. I was wondering though if I maybe was holding her back because she is my baby and unfortunately my last so I was holding onto to her baby-ness longer than I should have. Thank goodness she doesn't seem to need counseling because of it! ;) No onto get her into her own bed......

1 comment: