Monday, January 26, 2009

I am still waiting for my results. I got a call from the insurance people today saying I need to see my doc and once my levels are back to where they should be (??) I can re apply. I am wondering what the heck is going on in this body of mine. The weight drop has stopped at 17 pounds but I am not gaining anything back, which is really hard for me to do anyway because I don't eat much.

Haylee was supposed to go skiing for her 4th grade field trip today but it was postponed until tomorrow. She was disappointed but glad they are still going. She is sooooo excited. I am excited for her. She has literally been counting down the days for about 2 months.

I went and got some clothes for the girls this weekend and I am very pleased with what I got and how little I spent! JCPenney had a buy one get one free on all their clearance and we went to Plato's Closet, my new fave store and Tawni got a ton of jeans there. The sales people are so nice there, Maddy was getting into EVERYTHING, putting all these clothes that were way too big for her and they let her. They would tell her how cute she looked. Maddy had a blast. LOL

We went to Wendover NV over the weekend and I tell you, after the stress I was having lately, it was so nice to get away. Brian was going to take us to Vegas, but we decided to go in March when Tawni and Haylee are off track so they wouldn't miss school. I am soooo excited for that. I ♥ Vegas! It is my favorite place in the world..... so far! My kids love it, and can't wait to spend the day at Circus Circus.

I am hoping I get my results back soon. This waiting is KILLING me! (Not literally! :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment