Monday, January 19, 2009

Well, I am a bit nervous. I have a doctor appointment Wednesday to get a lump checked out in my neck. Given my moms history with cancer, I am a bit on the freaking out side. Full-on panic mode! When I found it, about a month and a half ago, Brian and I decided to get life insurance just in case. We had our physicals and got blood work and stuff. And I found out I dropped 15 pounds since Thanksgiving. Well, my application came back as denied due to abnormal lab results, which sent me into a few days of crying off and on. So I am dreading Wednesday, but at the same time wanting to get it over with. I hope it is nothing serious, but I feel confident that if it is bad, it was caught WAY early.

Brian hasn't really said anything about it, so I have no idea what is going on in his mind. I know when he got the denial letter he didn't sound good when he called to tell me, and he came home from work early so he could be with me (AWWW), because he knows how stressed and worried I am. I really wish I wasn't so emotional about this. But I am. And I can't help it. But I am so thankful I have so many wonderful friends to get me through this. I haven't told my parents until there is something to say. No need to worry them, right?

So this blogging thing is great, I think I am going to like it. And I will post pics as soon as I know how. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment