Thursday, February 19, 2009

WE ARE POTTY TRAINED!!!! I am so excited! Maddy hasn't been in diapers for 2 weeks and she has only had a few accidents, and only one at night. We, especially her daddy, are so proud of her! Now if we can get her in her own bed! Suggestions are welcome! ;)

I FINALLY got the results back from my liver ultrasound. He said it looks fine. There are a few places that are a little fatty but that he isn't worried about it because everyones has a little bit of fat in theirs. So the next step is to lose weight (which exercising has been going good, not great, but good) and to have my liver levels checked again in May. I soooo hope that they go down again. I don't want to get a biopsy done.

Brian and I celebrated the 14th anniversary of our first date last night by having a little ice cream date while the girls were at church. It was nice. We don't get to be alone too often. He is a great man and even though we almost didn't make it, I wouldn't want to be with anyone else. *Awwwww*

Last night I let Tawni drive my car down the driveway so Maddy could drive her Princess Car that she got for Christmas. She did pretty good, which doesn't surprise me since she drives on her friends dads property when she sleeps over. She is seriously growing up so fast! :(

I am working on Spring Cleaning my house. It is taking a lot longer than I wanted to because the older two girls aren't helping out. Dang it. It'll get done though. And I will be so excited. I haven't felt the need to clean like this in a long time. LOL I wish I had a maid so I wouldn't need to feel the need...


This funny story is about Maddy.

I was sitting in the front room rocking in the glider. It was right after my back surgery I think. Maddy can up to me, pulled down her diaper and started spreading her butt cheeks apart and then together and then apart and together and started quacking at me. She was moving her bum like it was what was quacking. I swear that girl..... Brian loved it and told all his friends who thought that was hysterical. She is so weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment