Thursday, February 5, 2009

I HATE cleaning. Why can't I have a maid?? Especially after I am sick. No one seems to like to help stay on top of things so I end up getting better to a MESSY house. GRRR

I am finally feeling better and I think I am now used to my meds that the side affects don't bother me anymore. Thank goodness! I have a baby that is battling a fever now and is throwing up. I hate when she is sick. :( I hope Mad feels better soon. If she is still sick I am taking her in tomorrow.

Tomorrow is my appt with the gastroenterologist. Wish me luck! :) I hope that he/she finds nothing wrong and that the test results that showed something was wrong was just a fluke or that it was nothing serious and my liver healed itself.

Our vacation to Vegas is now canceled. Because now we have more prescriptions and more supplies for me and def more doctor visits. The good news is we are going to Bear World in Idaho and going to get season passes to Lagoon this year. Way cheaper and still a lot of fun. And this time, I BETTER be able to bottle feed the baby bears. Do you hear that Brian???? :)

This funny story is about Haylee:

A few years ago we went to WalMart so Tawni could find some dressy black shoes and Haylee got into the nylon socks... the ones you can use when you try on the shoes. She put one on her hand and it looked like she had webbed fingers. She kept it on when we went to the dept that Brian works in and just when we weren't expecting it, she says, "Look at my hand MOM!! I can't believe you married your cousin and did this to me!!!" I was so embarrassed!! Then when were leaving I was giving Brian a good bye kiss and she said, "Mom stop kissing your cousin!"
Yeah, that story will have me chuckling for years!!

No comments:

Post a Comment