Monday, February 23, 2009

Life is definitely on the upswing! Not too much to complain about. Spring is around the corner and the weather is starting to slowly warm back up.

I have a class tomorrow on diabetes. It's 3 hours long. I hope its not boring. LOL I have been to one before when I had GD with Maddy.

Much to the dismay of her father, Tawni will not be playing the violin next year in jr high. She is so good too. I hope she continues to play on her own because she really picked it up and her teacher said that she is one of her best students and she teaches at 8 different schools.

Maddy is going through a phase where she likes to moon people. LOL What am I going to do with her?

Haylee no longer has a boyfriend, and she doesn't seem to be sad by it. Not like Tawni gets. She still has a few years to really want to want one. Lets hope those years go by slow. ;) I can only handle one daughter liking boys right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment