Saturday, February 7, 2009

I had my appointment with the gastroenterologist yesterday and the bloodwork that I had done on January 30th all came back negative. There are a few things my doctor didn't test for, but apparently those things are very rare to get. Anyway, Monday, I am having an untrasound done on my liver. I hope things look good. The gastroenterologist is thinking maybe it's fatty tissue which is not a good thing. So I have to go back in May to see him again. In the meantime I have to get my diabetes under control and do something about my weight, (which I am!) and we will see then if my liver levels have come down, and if not, I have to get a biopsy done on my liver, which I DON'T want.

Last night was Maddy's first night with out a diaper or pull up on when she went to bed. I was very nervous since she does sleep with me, but the baby princess woke up dry. :) YAY!! Very exciting! And she even went poop in the potty for the first time, without being told to today. This is progressing very nicely. We have run out of pull ups and I am not sure if I should buy more.

I took Maddy to the doctor last night because of her fever. It got to almost 104, on a regular basis. I tried the alternating of motrin and tylenol but the motrin was the only thing that worked to keep it down. Boo. He said her ear looks to be on the border of infected, so he wrote me a prescription for her ear (she gets ear infections A LOT! Last time she had one it took 3 different antibiotics to get rid of it after learning she is now allergic to penicillin.) to fill just in case she get worse. This morning she woke up burning up and so far the motrin is doing its job. I hope this fever doesn't come back.

I am sorry I can't think of a story right now. Maddy was up late last night and I am exhausted! I want a nap! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment