Monday, January 25, 2010

Tawni has bronchitis which is triggering her to have some asthmatic issues. :( She is on an antibiotic and a steroid. I guess her going up for adoption will be postponed until she is well again... Hehe... the only reason I typed that is she is reading this over my shoulder. HAHA ;)

Work is still great! We don't have any Christmas stuff anymore. We threw away all broken stuff and donated all the rest. I am so glad. It used to be just thrown away but being under new upper management they decided to donate. Everything went to 90% off and I got the cutest table centerpiece for $6, normally $60! I was eyeing it on Friday and was going to buy it when it was $12 but forgot and the next day I saw it was marked down to $6! I was so excited!! I will have to take a pic to post it on here. Ü

No comments:

Post a Comment