Friday, January 8, 2010

Nothing new to report. LOL Boring boring boring! Work is still going good. I am still enjoying it.

Tawni is going up for adoption..... she just now informed me that NEXT year, she will be 15! Why does she do that to me???? :)

Brian and I are doing better. Sometimes it seems like he is picking fights though and it makes me sad. I hope that's just my imagination.

He has a surprise for me and he won't tell me about it. He said he can't wait to see my face and the wait is killing him too. He said it is out of town and I will need to take a few days off from work but he will talk to my boss because he doesn't want me to know when it is. ARGH!!!

I pierced my upper ear again and I love it! :) haha
That is about it.

Take care... loves and hugs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment