Monday, January 11, 2010

Headaches SUCK!!! Mine is really bad tonight.

I am hopefully going to the college tomorrow to get info on going back to school. Brian is coming with me so he can ask questions. I want to go when I drop Maddy off at school so she is not running around while we are finding stuff out.

Brian and I went on a lunch date today. I had a great time with him. I wish things were back to normal with us. It felt more like normal today. Not filled with tension. It was nice. We were supposed to see a movie too but he had to go to work earlier than normal so that will be something we will do at a later time.

Becoming a nurse I think will be awesome. Heck doing anything in the medical field will be something I will love to get into. I just feel like my life would not be complete if I was not in it one way or another. Is that weird??

No comments:

Post a Comment