Friday, January 1, 2010

I can't believe that it is 2010 already!! Last decade was not the best. Here is to hoping this one will be way better!!!!

I hope you all have a wonderful 2010!!

Tomorrow is my 34th birthday. Cash gifts are accepted! HAHA Just kidding! Everyone says that I look to be in my late 20's than my mid- (GASP!!!) 30's. Okay let's not dwell on that anymore.

My sister and her boyfriend are taking me out tonight to dinner at my favorite restaurant... Dee's!! MMMMMM She is so good to me, I wish I had the extra money to do something nice to totally repay her for everything that sweet girl does for me and the kidlets.

Work has definitely slowed down and it is nice. It really sucks being pulled in 5 different directions all at once. We got our seasonal truck yesterday for Valentines Day, and if you know me at all, you know I have a fondness for anything sparkly pink and in the shape of a heart, so you can imagine how excited I was when I would open up a box to stock it and see something I absolutely HAD TO HAVE!! Once, my friend Mary, who was working on the same pile of boxes I was working on, actually had to tell me to breathe when I saw the CUTEST pink sparkly heart shaped wall decoration! HAHA I am so lame!

Maddy today asked me if I had eaten her when she was a baby, because that is how she thought she got into my tummy! haha This girl is seriously a DRAMA-QUEEN!!!! Brian told her how slly she was and she went into my room BAWLING at the yop of her lungs too! The threw herself onto my bed and would not let anyone console her..... I think its time we enroll this natural born actress into classes. I mean I can't retire on my salary. haha Just kidding. All I want is a Mercedes Benz convertible. ;)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!! LOVE YOU ALL!

***UPDATE*** My sister took me to Iggy's instead of Dee's. MMMMM! I have never been there before and I am sorry Dee's, but Iggy's is now my favorite!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday Teri! Have a wonderful day and a fabulous 2010!

    ReplyDelete