Tuesday, May 12, 2009

UGH!! Kidney stones hurt... that is all I am saying about that!

Soccer is in full swing and Haylee's team is doing GREAT!! This is so exciting. She has never been on a winning team before. Tawni's team is still struggling. I hope they can get in one win before the end of the season.

Marriage counseling is going good. We have an assignment to go on a date Friday night. Now that is my kind of assignment. I hope we can get someone to take the kids all night. If not, oh well. It really is a bit sad that I am so emotional during our sessions. We have had 4 sessions and I cried at three. Blah! I can tell this is going to be emotionally taxing. For so long I have kept things inside and now they are coming to the surface and it's like I am experiencing things all over again.

I think I have decided to write a book. LOL My sister Jill convinced me to. About what yet, I don't know. I will keep you posted on that. Who knows if I ever get started on it though. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment