Sunday, May 17, 2009

Maddy's last day of preschool is tomorrow and they are having a ceremony. I am so sad and happy at the same time. Tawni and Haylee are now off track so they can go watch.

My 15 year high school reunion is coming up next month. 15 YEARS?!?!?! I can feel the wrinkles forming on my face just thinking about that. AAAHHHHH!

Brian and I had a date on Friday. It was not the romantic date we were hoping for, but it was nice. We had the whole house to ourselves thanks to my awesome sister who took all of the kidlets for the night. We have another counseling session tomorrow. She is going to ask about our date, as it was an assignment I guess you could say.

Counseling is going okay. I am not sure Brian really likes going. We haven't really gotten into the heavy stuff yet, and I am not sure I want to. I know we have to to resolve our many issues but it's going to just be hard.

I think I may have passed my kidney stone and not have known it. I feel soooo much better and I am still on my antibiotics until this coming Thursday. These pills kick my butt. They make me so dang tired. I can't wait to stop taking them because I hate falling asleep 2 times in the day. It gets in the way of my productivity here. ;)

Work is still going good. I love it. It is so fun. It really is a cool place to work.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to hear things are getting better. Stick with it. :)

    Yay about passing the kidney stone. Shane had one last year and it was awful just watching him go through that.

    ReplyDelete