Saturday, May 2, 2009

It is now May 2nd, and these past 2 weeks have been VERY up and down. Brian and I have had major troubles in our marriage and due to that I have left facebook and myspace. Things happened that really never should have and Brian found out and we have broken up about 3 times in the last 2 weeks. Right now, we are back on. We are now in marriage counseling. I, as well as Brian, think it will be very beneficial for us. This is something we have needed for a LONG time. Hopefully it is not too late to help us. We decided to go with a Christian counseling service. I think that they would be more helpful to us in our situation and not be so quick to write us off and tell us to just go our separate ways. If by chance we DON'T make it, at least we can say we tried everything.

I started a job on April 13th at Tawni and Haylee's school being a playground aide. I ♥ it!! It is a blast! I am sure my mind will change once it gets very hot or very cold next winter. LOL I can bring Maddy with me and it's only about an hour and a half every day.

Maddy is going to be having her last day of preschool on May 18th. It seems like yesterday that she started. This school year seems to have just flown right by. She will be turning 4 in a few months!!!

Haylee and Tawni started outdoor soccer last weekend. I LOVE being a soccer mom! It is a BLAST!

I am going to go back to school to become a medical assistant, and then probably continue to become an RN. I am very excited. Going into the medical field is something I have always wanted to do so this is like my dream come true. Well, one of them at least. ;)

On Monday, I went and had blood work drawn to see how my liver is doing. I had my appointment today to get the results and I am very VERY happy to say that my liver is FINE!!!!! I do not need a biopsy! I cannot express enough how thankful for prayers that were said on my behalf. I appreciate them.

We have finally gotten most of Tawni's new room finished. We need to fix a few stuff , and put the last coat of primer on and then paint her walls. It has been a LONG progress and I am excited it is almost over.

I hope to keep remembering to update this at least weekly. I have been awful about it this last month. LOL

Oh and Tawni still has the same boyfriend she got 2 months ago! He has been in Texas for the last month and she misses him something fierce. He comes back home this weekend and she can't wait to see him. Isn't that sweet??

Since I am not on facebook or myspace anymore, you can still get a hold of me through email or my cell phone. My email is terilynachenbach@yahoo.com or terilynachenbach@comcast.net or princessmommyto3girls@gmail.com. My cell number is 801-205-4090. You can text me if you want. I ♥ to text! :)

2 comments:

  1. :( I've been wondering where you went! I'm sorry things are so rough right now. Hope you guys can pull through it! Text me whenever :) 435-841-9425

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad to hear from you. I was starting to worry. I wish you and Brian all the best with the counseling and hope you guys can work through everything. Please let me know if there's anything I can do. Love you!

    ReplyDelete