Sunday, February 7, 2010

Tawni and I went back to the hospital to get her stitches taken out. She was so nervous. She did awesome though. She likes to write I LOVE EVAN on her hand and the doctor who looked at her hand says, You love Evan? Tawni smiled and said yeah. He says Do you think you will still love him in 20 years? Tawni said yeah. And he said good. That dives me some hope. Ü So after the tech came in and took out her stitches, when he left, he said, Good luck with Evan!! haha By far the best experience we EVER had a Pioneer Valley Hospital.



Before her stitches are out.


After they are taken out.

I got fired from my job. :( I am so upset. I got penalized for having to take Tawni to get stitches and for clocking in ONE minute early a few weeks ago. UGH. Me and my friends Stef and Katrina are going to go to the dept of workforce services on Tuesday. I hope Hope HOPE we can all find something together. How awesome would that be???

Haylee and Maddy are sick. I am taking Haylee in to the pediatrician tomorrow. She can barely talk, eat, swallow. I am concerned it is strep. Maddy just has a cold. Poor babies.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about the job! Pretty ridiculous reasons for getting rif you. Good luck finding something else.

    I hope Maddy and Haylee get feeling better soon. I was sick last week with a sore throat, headache, body aches, and chills... apparently it's going around.

    ReplyDelete