Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I took Haylee in to her doc yesterday to make sure her sore throat wasn't strep. We saw his partner, (who by the way looks like Matt Damon's twin), and the rapid test they did showed no strep. Thank goodness. But today I woke up with a very sore throat and there are white spots on my tonsils. UGH!!! I swear anyone mentions strep and I will get it. GET THESE TONSILS OUT NOWWWWW!!!! I will give it a few more days to see if my throat feels better. If not I will go in. I have 9 days from today to get treated before I am at risk for rheumatic fever.

2 comments:

  1. did you know you can still get strep after your get your tonsils out??? My husband had his out a couple years ago and the recovery was long and painful then a few months later he got strep...he was soo pissed! Anyway he had to get them out regardless. Hope you get feeling better! And sorry about your job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I am bummed about my job, but what do you do? LOL

    Yeah I know you can still get strep with your tonsils out. I just have so many problems with my tonsils that they really do need to come out. Who took your husbands tonsils out?

    Hope you are doing well. Ü

    ReplyDelete