Saturday, October 10, 2009

Wednesday Haylee had physical therapy again and I found out some interesting information. Knee caps that move around a lot are suseptible to dislocation. I showed her therapist my knee caps and she freaked out. Mine move around a lot too. In fact when I showed her, her words were, "OMGosh!!!!!!WOW!! So I am at risk. :( I guess it's a good thing I don't run. :)
Haylee is now walking around without her crutches!! YAY!!! I am so happy! She still uses them when we go out, but at home she is crutch free!
Work is going better, but I still wish that I already knew where everything is. I am good on the craft side of the store but on the scrapbook side... forget it. And it doesn't help that when I finally learn where something is, they move it!! I tell you they make us EARN our money! HAHA!
I was sent home yesterday because i had such a bad headache, that I was throwing up. I went to 7-11 to get some caffeine and some HUGE man asked me for the cookies in the backseat of my car!!!! He waited for me to come out of the store to ask me!! OMGosh! The nerve! HAHAHA
I started mystery shopping again, to earn extra money. Christmas is coming up!! YAY!! What a glorious thought. My favorite time of year!!! Ahhh.
I am so behind in my housework. It's so not funny! I am going to spend all day tomorrow doing it. Hopefully my kids will help. Most of the time, they don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment