Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I love Love LOVE this weather! It feels so fall-ish. My work has a TON of Christmas stuff out and I am going BONKERS!!! I love it!

Haylee has an appointment with her orthopedic surgeon today. I will update this entry later about that.

*UPDATE* Haylee's last appointment with her orthopedic surgeon was today. He said that she still needs to wear a brace when she does any physical activity, and today he included camping and hiking. I am in awe of Haylee. She is such a trooper. :)
He also said that her left leg would always be her weak leg, but she needs to watch out for the right knee too. He said there is a lot of fluid under her kneecap still and that it will take time for it to absorb.

Hopefully she won't have anymore problems with it, but I am not counting on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment